Coming soon! Our new Wild Venison shop will open in early November, located in a pop-up retail pod opposite the recycling centre in Ben…
We are the geographic heart of the Outdoor Capital of the UK. With our own in-hand opportunities in addition to our tenants operating iconic outdoor recreation facilities including a ski centre, internationally-acclaimed mountain bike tracks, world-famous rock climbing and mountaineering routes – to name but a few – JHE is unrivalled in the provision of outdoor recreation.
- JHE includes the North Face of Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK.
- The UCI Downhill Mountain Bike World Cup has taken place on Aonach Mor, part of JHE, since 2002.
- We will improve our partnership working and collaboration with local access management groups and our landowning neighbours.
- Our deer stalking takes place in a challenging and aesthetically stunning environment, with plans being formulated to improve publicity and offer a unique immersive game, deer and salmonid hunting experience.
- On the famous “Road to the Isles”, there is major untapped potential in retaining visitors travelling en route to other parts of the Highlands and Islands: we should, and can, do much more.
Chloe Malcolm, aged 25, tends to a new lamb as she has been appointed as manager of one of Scotlands biggest upland farming operations….
Jahama Highland Estates support the position of the Mountain Bothies Association in relation to the shutting of all bothies across Scotland in relation to…