Chloe Malcolm, aged 25, tends to a new lamb as she has been appointed as manager of one of Scotlands biggest upland farming operations….
- We will act with trust, honesty and integrity both internally and externally, always being mindful of our vision.
- We will inspire, encourage and effectively engage in all our human interactions.
- We will seek to resolve and proactively manage conflict in challenging areas or where there are competing demands; we will take evidence-based decisions in line with our strategic objectives.
- A safe working environment is essential for the implementation of our vision; we value highly the safety, welfare and wellbeing of our staff, contractors, customers and users of our assets.
- We value our role within the GFG Alliance and will support our colleagues in their business activities.
- We recognise the existence of power imbalances in our society. True sustainability will be achieved by fostering inclusivity and equal opportunities within and around the Estate.
Jahama Highland Estates support the position of the Mountain Bothies Association in relation to the shutting of all bothies across Scotland in relation to…
A proposed zipwire attraction designed to boost local tourism on land owned by JAHAMA Highland Estates in Kinlochleven has received planning approval from the…
Dozens of jobs are to be created in Lochaber as plans for an elaborate zip-wire attraction is unveiled. The sky-high attraction will be located…